Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finally - Memorial Day


Baby Grace


Whitney & Madi













Memorial Day was a month ago and I am just now getting around to this update. Lesa Lipsey made it to Kentucky for a visit with her family and made a special trip to the house. Lesa worked with me at State Farm about 4 1/2 year ago (wow-can't believe it has been that long) and I haven't seen her since her wedding (about 3 1/2 years ago-I believe). Lesa had a baby (Madison) a few months after Whitney was born and this was the girls first time meeting. The girls had a blast and it was so great to catch up with Lesa. As an added bonus, my best friend Abby from high school stopped by with her daughter Grace (who was about 3 months at the time). It was a fun filled Saturday afternoon with all of our new babies.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW! They are so adorable... I can't believe how much she is growing!!!