Thursday, June 26, 2008

Princess Jasmine


Another great photo by Ms. Karen!! I am a procrastinator to fault. Anyone that has known me for a good length of time knows pretty much everything I do is at the last minute. The procrastination has obviously gotten worse since having a child. How many times have I said there is just not enough time in the day. Ms. Karen is the exact opposite. She is a serious planner and in addition to having Halloween planned out for the kids before July, I would also guess she is more than half way finished with her Christmas shopping. This kind of planning is amazing and I don't know how she gets it all done. Anyhow-as I said-she has already planned Halloween and the theme this year will be Arabian Nights. The girls will be Arabian Princesses (Harem Dancers-lol) and the boys will be Arabian Princes (Sultans/Sheiks). She has ordered all of the costumes and the girls outfits have already arrived (I am guessing this week). Karen sent some photos for a preview and Whitney's was hilarious. She looks like such a big girl in the picture. Even compared to the one year birthday pictures. I am amazed by Whitney's growth every day. Just wanted to share a little preview of the upcoming Halloween-it is sure to be a hit at Humble-Beginnings.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

The Helm Family said...

OH my gosh if she is not the cutest thing.