Friday, August 22, 2008

AFTER

Fabric I intend to use to make curtains-this is taking MUCH longer than I expected.




BEFORE




Beginning in April of 08 we decided it was finally time for our kitchen to receive a FULL makeover. We had been planning for this for quite some time and to see it finally happen was wonderful. I was not however prepared for the month plus without access to a kitchen. The whole process was well worth the wait and I wish I had better BEFORE pictures to share but as I have stated before I am a procrastinator to fault. Anywho-by Mother Day the final touches were put on and the kitchen was done (what a wonderful gift)!! Now I just need to finish my part and make some curtains (you will notice the fabric I have purchased for this project). I just wanted to share this remodel as I am so proud of the final product-David did a wonderful job!! And if you are asking why I am just now posting this-I just got around to taking AFTER pictures-surprise-surprise.

1 comments:

Bubba494 said...

Your daughter's cute.