Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fathers Day 2009











I wanted to make sure I posted something before a whole year passed. The Hobbs house has been a little busy and I have not taken the time to update the blog since Halloween. I had considered going back and trying to fit in pictures of everything we have been doing over the last eight months and figured that was just more effort than I could expend. Whitney has grown so much and is like a little lady these days. She is speaking in full sentences and is very good at letting us know how she is feeling. She loves to sing songs, play mommy to her babies, cook in her kitchen, ride her tricycle and play outside. For fathers day, Whitney and I had our pictures done (well really she had her 2 year pics done a little late and I jumped in for a few pictures with her). I think they turned out well-it is always so hard to narrow down the choices. Just wanted to give a little update and I will TRY to keep this blog thing a little more up to date!!




2 comments:

Chad & Lesa said...

What great pictures! My blog hasn't been updated in forever, just haven't felt like it. Anyway, its so nice to see pictures of you and Whitney. I am jealous of her hair. We are still waiting for Madi's to grow. Hope all is well.

Jennifer said...

She is so adorable! Sorry I have been such a slacker lately...