Sunday, April 13, 2008

Snowy Day


Maddie was having a great time-I think she was the only one who could have stayed in the snow all day long!











It doesn't happen very often but when it does you have to take full advantage. It snowed in Lexington and there was TRUE accumulation. It wasn't the type of snowfall you might see in Detroit, Cleveland or Chicago but it was enough to make some snow fun. Friday night (March 14th) Aunt Jennifer came over to the house for a sleepover. A LARGE snowfall was predicted and we had been waiting for a good snow for a long time. By Saturday morning there was approximately 5 inches on the ground and we were ready for this Snowy Day. I had bought Whitney this very cheap snow suit for a trip to Michigan in February (where she got to see her first snowfall)-and we were actually able to use it again here at home. Jennifer, Whitney, Maddie and I all headed to the end of the street and took full advantage of the snow. It was VERY cold and we only lasted 15 minutes-however it was a great time. She was so bundled up that she couldn't really move around but I think she had fun-I know Jennifer, Maddie and I did!!

1 comments:

Chad & Lesa said...

I love that your doing a blog, so now I can keep up with you a little better. I don't know if I told you or not, but I started a blog a while ago:

http://catlettfamily.blogspot.com/

So, we'll have to keep in better contact. I love the pictures. Whitney is too cute!