Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sleeping Beauty
















We have been blessed with a baby who REALLY loves her sleep. This has been wonderful as David and I love our sleep too. From the day she was born one of my favorite things has been our occasional weekend naps together. I love snuggling with her and I love to watch her as she is sleeping. She is looks so beautiful and peaceful and I look at her and can hardly believe she is ours. She can sleep through about anything and I have taken many sleeping pictures since her birth and thought they were too cute to not share.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH MY GOSH! She is absolutely adorable! These are amazing pictures...

Chad & Lesa said...

There is something just heavenly about a sleeping baby. I have taken a lot of pictures of Madi sleeping over the last 11 months and they are some of my favorite pictures. Whitney is just precious.

The Helm Family said...

She is the cutest thing ever. I just hope Lily adopts those same sleeping habits. Today has been a rough one.
Meredith

The Alexander Family said...

My Whitney pumpkin is getting big! We need to hang out soon. Keeneland was crazy and I hardly got to talk to you all. Check out my blog. No exciting babies but lots of drinking and fashion.

Katie Morris